Home / Forum / Bedrijfskantine / Import from another PC
rcrdmcdaniel

Import from another PC

02 Mei 2018, 13:26

Hello,

I have 2 PC's at differnet locations which I want to use at different times to develop the same solution. Ok so what I did was, I export the solution from 1 PC and tried to import onto the second PC but it said the solution existed. So I went into devloper and then deleted the solution from the second PC and then tried to import when I got this error

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://forum.servoy.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=13176
Online marketing ads

Thanks

fergusonalex194

Re: Import from another PC

06 Jun 2018, 08:17

I have roughly 300 songs on iTunes on my other computer, and I'd like to put them on to this one it has only about 20. I tried saving them to a USB device and saving them in my iTunes library here but as soon as I take it out the file can't be found. Can I put them all on discs and import them that way, or is there a specific file path plus a step for using the USB. Custom Essay Writing Services UK

mathewanna403

25 Jun 2018, 09:42

I have approximately 300 melodies on iTunes on my other PC, and I'd get a kick out of the chance to put them on to this one it has just around 20. I had a go at sparing them to a USB gadget and sparing them in my iTunes library here yet when I take it out the document can't be found.Online Essay Help Would i be able to put them all on plates and import them that way, or is there a particular document way in addition to a stage for utilizing the USB.

anthonyanson

07 Sep 2018, 13:55

I think you need to solve this on different places like you should use 1 PC for different work and another one for different which result you can perform all your work easily otherwise take guidance from computer science assignment help they can solve all your related issues with the assistance of experts.

jacobarch02

08 Sep 2018, 10:28

I tried to save them to a USB device and save them to my iTunes library, but once I removed it, the file could not be found help without do my assignment for me. I can put them all on the CD and import them this way, still have a specific file path plus a step to use USB.

abdulazim5712

15 Sep 2018, 11:16

You should buy a good PC who have the good ram and processor who work for any time, any software and etc. I think this is the PC issue who not latest model so you should take it latest model and If ever your problems do not solve it so you can take assistance with assignment expert who is best guidance providers.

britishassignmenthelp

18 Sep 2018, 10:54

You can export them and import them in your new computer. To avoid this hassle in the future, you can keep your links and bookmarks in the cloud, browser and device independent using online assignment writing service help

kevinngatess92

22 Sep 2018, 06:31

Hit subsequent at the primary window, then hit "An outside hard disk or USB flash pressure". Then click "This is my new computer" and hits "No" at the next display screen. Click "I want to install it now" and choose your outside difficult disk while triggered. Windows will reproduction the necessary documents, which must handiest take a minute. Information delivered by Essay Writers by 6$ Essay.

Afbeelding

aamandabyness92

22 Sep 2018, 06:34

Through connecting desktops with a cable like this, you can switch documents from one pc to every other, or even construct a small community and percentage your net reference to a second computer. ... In truth, in case you use an a/a USB cable, you could burn the USB ports of your computers or maybe their energy substances. Source by Best Website To Buy Essays. ;)

morgangibson665

22 Sep 2018, 07:59

I believe it's the accountability of IP Confluction. You must adjudicate it repeatedly with the changing in IP. It will certainly work. I attempted the same procedure with my website data Assignment Writing Services Cheap where students are capturing 'A' Grade assignment papers online at lowest rates with High-Quality Writing product and it really works for all students of the globe.

Terug naar “Bedrijfskantine”

[message]

Close