Home / Forum / Camera's / Zenmuse X5 of X5R
remcogroen

Zenmuse X5 of X5R

21 Sep 2017, 13:09

Ik zit er sterk over te denken om voor m'n Inspire 1 een Zenmuse X5 of X5R te kopen.
Heeft iemand hier ervaring mee?
Weet iemand of je dan ook 'gewoon' kunt opnemen, dus niet Raw, maar in een lagere resolutie en bijv. op een micro SD geheugenkaartje? Soms kan het namelijk prettiger zijn om - bijv vanwege de snellere verwerking in de montage of omdat de allerhoogste resolutie niet noodzakelijk is - in een iets lagere resolutie te draaien.
Die X5 en X5R zijn bijna gelijk geprijsd, maar met de R kan je (ook) RAW opnemen. Dan lijkt het me logisch, dat je toch direct voor de R-versie gaat. Of toch niet? Bijv omdat je alleen op die SSD kan opnemen in RAW, of omdat je een speciale licentie moet aanschaffen. Anyone iets meer info hierover? Lees graag jullie reacties. Thnx

matthewwade482

Re: Zenmuse X5 of X5R

12 Jun 2018, 08:00

After spending a bit more time with the Zenmuse X5R on the Osmo and on an inspire drone, I'm able to hopefully say that it produces superb effects that still impress me and the Zenmuse X5 is, in reality, no fit. at the cease of the day your price range and workflow opportunities will probably affect your selection right here. The X5R has a premium price tag, in particular with the pricey SSD media and an extra complex and garage extreme workflow. Professional Coursework Writing Service

ericacohen79

25 Jun 2018, 12:13

I have read the reviews of Zenmuse and X5R. These are such great products people buy nowadays. X5 has more features than x5r. It has much storage memory and processing very fast. UK essay writing serviceI recommend this mobile to anyone who wants to enjoy more video games, films and pictures. People love to buy the products when their family, friends and relatives buy the products.

jasminefreeman0900

17 Jul 2018, 08:20

In the wake of investing more energy with the Zenmuse X5R on the Osmo and on a motivate ramble, I'm ready to ideally say that it produces heavenly impacts that still awe me and the Zenmuse X5 is, truly, no fit. at the stop of the day your value range and work process openings will likely influence your determination appropriate here. The X5R has a top-notch sticker price, specifically with the expensive SSD media and an additional complex and carport outrageous work process.

Regards
Essay Help Online in UK

jamesstephens588

19 Jul 2018, 12:24

Assignment help is itself a interesting topic and students are happy to get dissertation help on tourism subjects from Irelandassignmenthelp.com because our experts are well skilled in this field of assignment. Get Good Marks in Assignment Help at very nominal rate with high grade.

jamesstephens588

01 Aug 2018, 06:45

University of ireland students looking for assignment help at minimum cost with high quality so, our academic writers are more experienced in offering quality and prompt ireland assignment support to students.

deannawilliam12

06 Aug 2018, 09:37

An automaton is an unmanned flying machine that can fly self-governing that is, without a human in charge. However, even that apparently basic definition rapidly keeps running up against the subtleties of how contemporary unmanned flying machine are flown. Aubrey Joseph Varsity Jacket

Terug naar “Camera's”

[message]

Close